About the frequency of chapter release

Discuss all about Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru here.

About the frequency of chapter release

RedSorrow

Jan 24 2014, 06:10 AM #1

Hi, i'm new on the forums but i am always following your translations and finding myself very gratefull for your great work (overall because of tonari kaibutsu kun *-*).
Because of that, and because i have a little hope in that you guys will hear because of the familiarity i have with you (even though it is one sided), i am taking the liberty to ask you about this:
Today i was looking for a new shojo and found this great serie... "kanojo wa uso wo aishisugiteru", that recently won the Shogakukan Manga Award. I was so excited while reading it that when i got to the 36 chapter i was so devastated because there were no more on line that i didnt know what to do... then i looked it up on mangauptades and saw that in japan there are 13 volumes released and only 8 are translated :( why is that? and i know this is kind of over the line, but... can you guys do something about it? and if it that so, can i do something to help about it?

I will apreciate any kind of answer, so if your reading this, thanks for the interest, thanks for your patience and hard work, thanks for giving me the opportunity of reading so much wonderfull creations and sorry my bad english, i'm an spanish native.

Harumi
Advanced Member
Harumi
Advanced Member

Jan 26 2014, 07:43 AM #2

Hi, I've actually bought the volumes up to v12 and have translated 4 chapters ahead of what we've currently released. We have a cleaner cleaning the next chapter right now, so yeah... hopefully it'll be release soon!

RedSorrow

Jan 26 2014, 09:56 PM #3

<3 thanks, i will wait for it !

aljini
aljini

Jan 30 2016, 06:24 AM #4

This manga isn't dropped yet right?