Akatsuki no Yona release changes

Rules and updates can be found here.

Akatsuki no Yona release changes

hikari07
Advanced Member
hikari07
Advanced Member

Nov 28 2015, 04:20 PM #1

If you've reached the required number of posts, click here to access our work and refer to the first page of each topic.
[/color]
Hi, everyone!

Normally, we would have stopped scanlation when a manga gets licensed, but for AnY, we decided to continue. As a result, we have made some big changes in our AnY releases as our way of supporting the English license.
  • From now on, our releases will have a few pages that are uncleaned and not typeset. The translations are available in our forum, which is in a hidden thread that is only viewable by members who’ve reached a certain number of posts (Scanlations > Current Projects > Akatsuki no Yona translations). Press 'Alt + Tab' for easy switching between windows. DO NOT re-post our translation elsewhere. You may NOT use our translations and scans. Please don't clean and typeset the pages we left untouched. Violations will result in increased number of posts to access the translations/DL links and/or completely not providing the translations for the unscanlated chapters, etc..
  • Download links are now restricted to members who've reached a certain number of posts. Please don't share the links outside of this forum. You may not re-upload our work elsewhere.
  • Download links will be deleted after a week. Nobody posted our work anywhere since our new rules (starting c109). And for that, download links will not be deleted. (Located at Scanlations > Current Projects > Akatsuki no Yona)
  • Do not post spam. There are a lot of topics for you to post in.
  • No double posting.
Hope you understand why we are doing this.

Rules may change without prior notice.

Please buy the official English release when it's out. You may pre-order the first volume on the following sites:

> Book Depository
> Amazon
> BooksAMillion

Please don't upload anywhere.

Thank you.

spavyhouse

Nov 28 2015, 05:30 PM #2

Thanks! I'm really really glad you guys decided to keep going with the translations!

The first book won't be published until next year so it would've been dreadful to wait for the releases to catch up where you guys left off.

I really really appreciate you guys and the hard work you guys put into your scanlations!

Silverfoxkit
Advanced Member
Silverfoxkit
Advanced Member

Nov 28 2015, 05:41 PM #3

Hello,

I have been following you on facebook, and am get full for all that you have done with yona. I look foward to future release with having to guess at translations till one reaches said amount of posts to be a member, sad to say I am not a very social person, even though I guess I stalk and thank you on said social media venues. I am awkward :)

I am sorry for whining, poor attempts at being social. Anyhow, thank you again.

pocafa
Advanced Member
pocafa
Advanced Member

Nov 28 2015, 05:48 PM #4

Hey, thanks guys for not dropping AnY! ;_;
I am not an American citizen, and in my country AnY is not licensed, so I'm really glad you guys decided to keep going. At least I can continue reading the story until the official English release is out (I'll so be importing it ♥).

Jahita
Jahita

Nov 28 2015, 05:50 PM #5

Eh? I forget my account so I have to start over again.
It's not like I can't agree with you, but what happen with the people in UK and other english native countries it's not licensed here so, It's kind of side this develoment.

Tyriel
Tyriel

Nov 28 2015, 05:56 PM #6

Thank you for continuing translating this wonderful series. I'm very much like the first who commented, following you on facebook since some time now. I hope that I'll be able to at least reach the number of posts required within the week before it's deleted though

nin111
nin111

Nov 28 2015, 06:00 PM #7

Hi everyone,
Like most of you, I really enjoy Akatsuki no Yona and I glad I can still read it even though it is licensed now. Sorry for my bad english.. :lol:

Szejke
Szejke

Nov 28 2015, 06:07 PM #8

Thanks for continuing this manga, im really glad you decided to do this!
:D

antrea
antrea

Nov 28 2015, 06:34 PM #9

Really grateful that you guys are still working on this project! Been a fan of this team since Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun!

tenshi90

Nov 28 2015, 06:55 PM #10

Hi, everyone.

I am really glad you have decided to continue translating this manga. Like everyone else,
I have been a fan for a long time and have been following your projects for some time and on facebook. It's great that you're going to continue with the translation. Especially since the licensed version has yet to be released in quite some time.

anny
Advanced Member
anny
Advanced Member

Nov 28 2015, 06:59 PM #11

I really enjoy Akatsuki no Yona, thanks for not dropping, I really really appreciate the hard work you are doing whit the manga

snacsainatit

Nov 28 2015, 07:00 PM #12

Thank you! Keep up the good work, I really appreciate it.

marrye
marrye

Nov 28 2015, 07:04 PM #13

Hello
Thank you for not dropping AnY! ;_;
I am not an American citizen, and in my country AnY is not licensed, so I'm really glad you guys decided to keep going.
I really really appreciate the hard work you are doing with the manga

Maevenya

Nov 28 2015, 07:13 PM #14

Thanks a lot for all the effort you put in this project :)
I'm really glad, you're not going to drop it.

Ecschulte

Nov 28 2015, 07:21 PM #15

Thank you for not dropping AnY! I subscribe to Viz Manga, so I am really looking forward to the day they finally catch up in the series!

Ecschulte

Nov 28 2015, 07:29 PM #16

hikari07 @ Nov 28 2015, 04:20 PM wrote: Hi, everyone!

Normally, we would have stopped scanlation when a manga gets licensed, but for AnY, we decided to continue. As a result, we have made some big changes in our AnY releases as our way of supporting the English license.
  • From now on, our releases will have a few pages that are uncleaned and not typeset. The translations are available in our forum, which will be deleted after one week and is in a hidden thread that is only viewable by members who’ve reached a certain number of posts (Scanlations > Current Projects > Akatsuki no Yona translations). Press 'Alt + Tab' for easy switching between windows. DO NOT re-post our translation elsewhere. You may NOT use our translations and scans. Please don't clean and typeset the pages we left untouched.
  • Download links will be deleted after a week. (Scanlations > Current Projects > Akatsuki no Yona)
  • Download links are now restricted to members who've reached a certain number of posts. Please don't share the links outside of this forum. You may not re-upload our work elsewhere.
Hope you understand why we are doing this.

Please buy the official English release when it's out.

Thank you.
How many posts do we need?

asdasasda

Nov 28 2015, 07:52 PM #17

Hi!!! thank you very much for not dropping the project, i really like akatsuki no yona and i would be very sad if i couldn't read it anymore because i'm chilean and hardly i could get the lisenced AnY.

thanks again

i love the effot that you put in this <3

Bigo
Bigo

Nov 28 2015, 08:13 PM #18

Is there any guideline to the threshold required for the number of posts for both the translations and the downlaods?

minaw
Advanced Member
minaw
Advanced Member

Nov 28 2015, 08:20 PM #19

Thanks! :)

Hyakki
Hyakki

Nov 28 2015, 08:24 PM #20

I'm really glad to hear that you are all continuing this project. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing more chapters!

Kiku
Kiku

Nov 28 2015, 08:48 PM #21

Thank you for not dropping the project :D! Really looking forward to be an active part of the forum :).

Nov 28 2015, 08:58 PM #22

Thank you!

mystical_fyre

Nov 28 2015, 09:32 PM #23

Thank you for not dropping this project! I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that the series would be licensed. I was wondering, how many posts do we need? I feel bad for posting so many times lol

For people who may not be able to access dl links within a week, would it be possible to have a Tumblr or some other site that could have a compilation of the links? I'm quite busy with school and whatnot and may not be able to access everything right away :(

Nimara
Nimara

Nov 28 2015, 09:40 PM #24

Thanks! I was wondering how many posts we're going to need as well.

Nov 28 2015, 09:58 PM #25

I am new to this series (and read it all very quickly) so I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and for not dropping the series. I'm not very good at forums (never have anything to say) but I will try so that I can keep up with the series. Thanks again.