Dear unprofessional dumbasses at Titania scans

Discuss all about Akatsuki no Yona here.

Dear unprofessional dumbasses at Titania scans

maeyya
maeyya

May 12 2016, 04:49 AM #1

I don't understand how everyone here buys your bullshit about you making us jump through unnecessary hoops to read scanlations. It's still fucking illegal, this is still copyright material, and making it a pain in the ass to read does not magically make it so that people won't post it on other sites. That is not how it works. I don't fucking like forums. I don't like talking to people. I rarely have anything to say. The only reason I made an account is to tell you that I am dropping this manga until another, more capable and reasonable group picks it up or you stop your shitty treatment of the readers. I'm far from the only one who has done this. I'm just the only one I've seen vocalize my discontent, which is very odd. Are you deleting posts you don't like? It wouldn't surprise me, you clearly have no boundaries.
This is not about licensing. I know it, you know it, a person would have to be a complete idiot to not see what's going on. Magi is licensed, yet Sense continues to scanlate and release chapters without pulling this, as they have for years. They're not assholes. They know how to handle licensing and have a sense of professionalism. They know that if they make it difficult to read the scanlations, there's no point.They simply pull chapters off their website as they are released in the US instead of making new chapters that that can only be accessed by spamming the forums and are a pain in the ass to read. It's an obvious solution, and legally Viz can't do anything about it, not that they ever bother to stop scanlators to begin with, because a chapter that has not yet officially been released in English being unofficially translated and released on a website online is not copyright infringement. You know this. I know this. The only point of this new rule is to try and force more people into using your forums. Not falling for it. This is all I have to say, and now that I've said it, I'm done. As a closing statement, go to fucking hell.

hikari07
Advanced Member
hikari07
Advanced Member

May 16 2016, 01:54 PM #2

We have our own rules. You don't like it, no problem with me.

Funny how you say no one has expressed their discontent. Clearly, you are new here and don't know anything. We changed our rules last year and you're complaining only now?

We're not making any profit from scanlating and increasing traffic in our forums so losing readers is not a big problem.

Still, I am thankful to those readers who respect our rules and continue to read our scanlations.

N. Schist

May 19 2016, 10:30 AM #3

if it's so illegal, why are you reading scanlations?

If it's so bothersome to read Titania's scans, why are you here in the first place?

Literally no one is disadvantaged by you dropping scanlations... like

If this is sooo baaaddd you needed to throw a tantrum like a 3-year-old, I'd like you to see you try translate, clean and typeset an entire bloody chapter by yourself

"Illegal scan groups" having to be professional like... pffftftftftftfttfttt I am laughing so much holy crap

This is why I now support Titania's decisions as someone who's scanlated before, even though I was very conflicted at first. Weeds out garbage like this real efficiently. bye leecher, nice not having you here

the-sui
Advanced Member
the-sui
Advanced Member

May 22 2016, 07:30 PM #4

it never ceases to amaze me how rude can people be
other groups already scanlated Akatsuki no Yona (they scan magazine), but there is a lot of us (me) who patiently wait for Titania, merely because we like Titania's scanlations
and well .. when the manga got licensed, Titania changed their rules about the series .. that's why it's not in the reader to begin with
and the rules are perfectly reasonable? I don't see your point? there are so many topics that are pretty elaborated, others that are easy for spamming and so on? getting enough posts would literally take you 10 minutes if you only wanted to raise your post count?
I am so amazed by the rudeness of that person ...

Raw_Passion

May 29 2016, 02:27 PM #5

That rudeness was completely uncalled for. You may criticize and disagree but nothing constructive will come out of such a malicious rant as yours. No one will take it seriously. Your post simply sounds like is a whiny and spoiled little child screaming about how it is entitled to everything without giving anything, not even making the smallest amount of effort.

Considering the fact that they're the ones giving you access to FREE translated scanlations, which they put a lot of TIME and WORK into, I'd say your right to complain is very small even to begin. Come back when you've tried scanlating yourself and been harassed about licensing issues.

Jun 15 2016, 04:05 AM #6

That saltiness, though.

HikariGo

Aug 16 2016, 01:46 PM #7

Nothing really to complain about, with other groups also releasing the manga if they want to read it elsewhere.

I know for me, I am happy to be active in the forums if I can continue to read Titania's great releases.

xMiladyNoir

Aug 30 2016, 05:57 PM #8

Wow. This person's sole post was complaining about having to post 20 replies to get free high quality manga.
How rude and ungrateful.

mcb
mcb

Dec 3 2017, 12:36 PM #9

My, my, my, my. If I have anything to say, I just want to thank each and every scanlation groups that does scanlations. Their hardwork deserves compensation if anything.