Talk about anything here!
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 06:13 PM
I like Fried rice and also meat ball
oh and also martabak
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 05:26 PM
I am somewhat open minded for trying out new foods. I admit I have even had sea urchin sushi...it was strange and unique flavor, but I mostly love seafood since I am unable to eat it often.
Bring on the Salmon
I can also now make chicken teriyaki rice balls
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 07:48 PM
Beef Stroganoff with with chicken instead of beef
Uramaki Sushi with salmon
And pizza, but I'm really picky with the toppings
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 06:42 PM
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 08:43 PM
Lasagne (my absolute all time favourite,)
Maultaschen (Typical German dish, picture a really really big Ravioli with a meat, spinach and parsley filling)
Käse-Spätzle (well again typical German, special kind of noodle witth cheese and fried onions)
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 09:19 PM
Fried Rice. Rice with anything that is fried is freaking delicious. Also a fan of desserts such as Tiramisu. That stuff is heavenly.
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 09:52 PM
I love a lot of different things but I think Korean Bibimbap might be the perfect food for me, particularly when you get the dolsot variety and the rice gets all crispy.
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 06:54 PM
I love pizza
OMG I'm going to eat sorry, see ya
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 08:08 AM
I love everything! But my currently favorite food is salmon sashimi, I used to hate it though ahaha
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 09:45 AM
Obviously "raclette" (potatoes, ham, cheese), the perfect french dish ever ! (And others french dishes that I really enjoy)
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 07:53 AM
Cheese Soup and Farmer's Breakfast!!
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 11:36 AM
I like rice and fried food in general.
- Joined: Dec 22 2014, 01:37 PM
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 04:39 PM
I pretty much like to eat everything lol. I'm not a picky eater. Anything spicy is good. I love noodles, pizza, and rice. Meat too.
- Joined: Nov 11 2014, 07:00 AM
Weirdly for me its Maltesers I love them and can't stop eating them if they are in front of me
Pasta though for savoury
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 02:35 AM
MAC AND CHEESE!!
I love it a lot.
And TACOS. and PIZZA.
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 03:51 AM
Real basted pork back ribs. As long as they're made right it doesn't really matter if it's barbecue, oven baked or in a slow cooker... Although it does tend to be better on a barbecue.
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 06:32 AM
I have a LOT, so I won't even bother filling this up, otherwise you'll all get bored
But because I'm stressed out right now because of school, I'll stick to sweets. You can never go wrong with a tub of ice cream.
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 08:39 AM
Pizza! I'm italian, i mean..
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 07:42 PM
If I had to choose... Enchiladas. I love certain Mexican foods, yum.
- Joined: Dec 1 2015, 05:36 AM
Butter chicken and white rice
- Joined: Dec 1 2015, 03:56 PM
Pizza's a cop out answer for me, so I won't be using that. Overall, I probably love cold cuts sandwiches the most. I'm a simple person, and I tend to like meals that are quick to eat and easy to move around with. Cold cuts fit both of those.
- Joined: Dec 1 2015, 05:26 PM
The best food for me is dried reindeer jerky.
- Joined: Dec 3 2015, 12:13 PM
Anything my mom cooks.
- Joined: Dec 3 2015, 04:20 PM
i love everything that has spice in it to be honest, my spice tolerance is highly leveled up
so its mostly spicy middle east curries