Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself & get to know everyone in the community!

Hello Everyone

Junseiyuri

Jan 6 2016, 10:30 PM #1

Hi I'm new here and 26 years old.

I been in love with Akatsuki no Yona since I found it a year ago. I'm an avid gamer mostly mmorpg, jrpg, rhythm, and visual novel. As for Anime/Manga I love romance, music, fantasy, and slice of life genre.

This year will be the first time I be going to an Anime Convention. I'll be going to Sabaku Con which is in my city and Anime Expo.

Lux
Advanced Member
Lux
Advanced Member

Jan 7 2016, 12:40 AM #2

Junseiyuri @ Jan 6 2016, 10:30 PM wrote: Hi I'm new here and 26 years old.

I been in love with Akatsuki no Yona since I found it a year ago. I'm an avid gamer mostly mmorpg, jrpg, rhythm, and visual novel. As for Anime/Manga I love romance, music, fantasy, and slice of life genre.

This year will be the first time I be going to an Anime Convention. I'll be going to Sabaku Con which is in my city and Anime Expo.
You will definitely love the anime convention, people are always so nerdy and inviting. The best part is when you dress up and get to really feel like the character you're cosplaying. I am actually going to be Yona this summer, which I am really stoaked about! Its nice to see another person who is a fan of AnY as much as I am, welcome to the forums!

Hadia
Hadia

Jan 9 2016, 04:51 PM #3

welcome! :D
I'm Italian... If I make grammar mistakes let me know! Thank you

[My profile pic is from Tarantaranta: one of my favorite mangas]

Jul 30 2017, 11:40 PM #4

Welcome.