Hello

Introduce yourself & get to know everyone in the community!

Hello

NibbPower

25 Apr 2017, 07:11 #1

Hello, I'm Sally or you can call me NP for short of my nickname. I believe, and hopefully think that some people may know who I am.. if not, then nice to meet you. I like lurking around other groups scans but no reasons most of the time. But there are times it's mostly because of truthfully checking updates, seeing if anything changed, or if yada yada.
I'm a Asian-American kid, but I don't even read or write in my own language, I can only like know the beginning characters, that's pretty much it. :3 I'm pursuing General Business as my major in college, I'm currently a 2nd/3rd year, I had to take One year of class that was hs credit. I barely graduated High School, so it was bad. I'm a complete introvert, my siblings appreciate who I am, obviously parents isn't. :/
I'm a gamer, I love playing PC games such as Smite, Overwatch, Private MS, Elder Scroll, etc. I am not really fan of anything, I just enjoy it and that's that. I don't even remember like people who sing the music unless I really really admired that person, then maybe. Other than this, get to know me, ya?

yunghua
yunghua

29 May 2017, 12:03 #2

welcome and im like u i can't write in my language too