Talk about anything here!
- Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 17:19
I'm 18. Its cool that AnY has such a diverse fan base.
- Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 08:12
37. My kids are in their teens and are just starting to read some manga, though they have been watching anime for at least 10 years.
I love seeing that there are people here beyond their 20s. Yes, we do still read manga.
- Joined: 10 Nov 2014, 18:22
27! glad to know there are still people around my age still reading manga
- Joined: 29 Nov 2015, 08:08
But I guess most of AnY fans are female.
- Joined: 01 Dec 2015, 05:36
I'm 18 years old as well.
- Joined: 01 Jan 2016, 23:00
I'm 21 but I started reading AnY when I was 19
I'm Italian... If I make grammar mistakes let me know! Thank you
[My profile pic is from Tarantaranta: one of my favorite mangas]
- Joined: 02 Jan 2016, 12:46
20. But I feel much older somehow.
- Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 03:08
I'm 28. It's nice to see a lot of people around my age. Usually I'm surrounded by people in their early 20s/teens. XD
- Joined: 14 Dec 2015, 18:09
I'm 20. Actually I am surprised there are so many people my age or older here
- Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 04:25
19 going on 20.
Take that everyone who ever told me anime/manga is a children's thing.
- Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 17:21
- Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 10:02
- Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 07:51
17! and I'm just getting started on life! What a time to be alive!
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 13:07
- Joined: 16 Jul 2016, 00:14
I'm 17 since I had a recent birthday c:
- Joined: 02 Nov 2016, 04:12
20. It's so cool to see people in their 20s an even 30s. Manga is definitely for everyone.
- Joined: 15 Nov 2016, 22:51
30 here! Glad not to be alone!
- Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 02:05
- Joined: 23 Aug 2017, 16:25
Legal drinking age! So far I have had a single cup of sake since my birthday two months ago. Just because I *can* drink doesn't mean I *will*.
There's something incredibly eerie about being literally the only person online on a forum. Even worse when you're trying to find reasons to *post* on said forum, because you feel like you're going to somehow get in trouble for spamming despite the fact that you're always posting on topic, just alone.