Talk about anything here!
How old are you
- Joined: 24 Jan 2014, 07:12
I'm curious - what kind of age group are the fans of AnY?
- Joined: 14 Dec 2015, 22:50
Huh... I'm wondering if I would be the oldest one here...
- Joined: 28 Nov 2015, 17:18
I'm 26! Wow I thought everyone else would be in their teens. Good to know there's a few people around my age.
- Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 10:55
I'm 24. LOL Now it doesn't feel weird anymore to know that a lot of us are actually around the same age
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 13:30
I'm 23. I thought many were teens too.
- Joined: 15 Dec 2015, 02:09
wow i also thought i was a bit too old.. but ur never too old for manga or anime.. sigh.. anime and manga for life
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 13:33
I'm 18! Gneeee, for now I'm the baby here... *roll*
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 16:48
I'm 20 and I still feel like I'm a teenager doing nonsense stuff.
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 19:18
I'm 26 and I am shocked everybody is about the same age
I really thought I would be a granny in this forum
I am delighted to know people my age like akatsuki no yona
where I'm from people consider manga as comics for children so I almost ended up thinking "I'm too old for this"
- Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 03:18
23 but i look younger than that so people is always surprised when i show them mi ID. Hell... i even need to show my ID when asking for a drink on a restaurant =S
- Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 04:19
I am 41 (F)
My niece is 9 and has only watched the anime so far. (She's 'dying' to become a member to read the manga but has no internet but when she visits.)
Her brother is 3. He found her episodes. Now any anime he watches is 'Yona! Oh, no it's not.'. (He's adorable)
- Joined: 29 Nov 2015, 10:58
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 22:17
So many people in their twenties here
- Joined: 28 Nov 2015, 18:04
26, I also thought I would be the oldest person here
- Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 03:08
Also 21. My friend who is reading Yona with me is 22.
- Joined: 23 Dec 2015, 15:49
I'm 32 and also amazed at all the folks in their 20s and 30s. I thought I would be thinking "get off my lawn" in this thread.
- Joined: 24 Dec 2015, 09:41
- Joined: 24 Dec 2015, 07:46
OMG I thought I was going to be the oldest one here so I kept dodging my age.
- Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 08:41
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 05:09
Wow, I didn't expect to be quite the young'un. I'm 17! (Can I be the Zeno of the thread?)
- Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 07:31
im 19. haha we can never be too old for manga and anime.
- Joined: 28 Nov 2015, 19:48
I'm 20. So many ''old''people here
- Joined: 29 Nov 2015, 12:54
Seeing so many people here still in their twentys kinda make me feel old here...
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 13:35
I'm also 21