Talk about anything here!
- Joined: Dec 23 2015, 03:49 PM
Wow, lots of fellow vertically challenged folks here. I am 5'3" or about 160cm. My husband is 6'2" (about 188 cm) so he seems to be looming over me in pictures.
I'm the hobbit and he is the Ent, it works out okay!
- Joined: Dec 24 2015, 09:41 AM
I used to be the tallest kid in grade school but now... not so much :C
- Joined: Dec 24 2015, 07:46 AM
I used to think that I was really, really tall. All my entire school life from primary to high school I was the tallest. But now, not so much :v
- Joined: Dec 22 2015, 05:19 PM
I'm 5'0" /152.4cm.
I never really thought I was short until I went to high school where I noticed that most of the people in y class were taller than. It was weird because we all went to middle school with each other so we basically saw our classmates grow from 6th grade through 12th grade.
- Joined: Dec 26 2015, 07:35 PM
I'm 1.62m circa, and I haven't grown one centimeter for almost 2 years now *sigh*
- Joined: Dec 27 2015, 08:41 AM
- Joined: Dec 28 2015, 12:11 PM
- Joined: Dec 28 2015, 03:22 PM
- Joined: Mar 17 2015, 12:27 AM
I'm 173 cm. I put on a pair of heels and I feel like an amazon at the dance towering over short boys!
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 04:02 PM
5'10, though wish I was at least 6'0. xD
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 12:54 PM
- Joined: Dec 30 2015, 01:35 PM
I'm 1.80 cm. About 5'11''.
- Joined: Dec 30 2015, 08:26 PM
- Joined: Jun 22 2010, 09:18 AM
I'm 156cm and am the shortest person at my work place!!
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 06:07 PM
5'0". Everyone always comments on how short I am as if I didn't know I was short. It's the strangest thing when someone says, "I don't mean to offend you, but you are really short." In my mind I just roll my eyes: thank you captain obvious.
To me the world does not look as large as people seem to think it does lol.
Lol, I feel the same when someone mentions how tall I am. It's like, I'm already aware of my height and am slightly self-conscious about it, so why must they point it out. :S
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 08:12 AM
I am a boring average height of 5'5" aka 165 cm and my kids are already taller than me.
- Joined: Dec 4 2015, 02:21 AM
163 cm. I stopped growing when I became 14 years old.
- Joined: Jan 2 2016, 12:46 PM
A very slightly below average 176 cm.
- Joined: Dec 29 2015, 06:12 PM
exactly 160 cm
- Joined: Jan 7 2016, 12:26 AM
I'm 166 cm. Still hoping I can grow, but I doubt it at this point. D;
- Joined: Dec 3 2015, 06:19 PM
hmm, I feel tall now... 1,85cm
- Joined: Jan 1 2016, 11:00 PM
I'm short but what's important for a girl is proportions right?
...I'm 157 cm and I don't think I'll grow taller
I'm Italian... If I make grammar mistakes let me know! Thank you
[My profile pic is from Tarantaranta: one of my favorite mangas]
- Joined: Jan 16 2016, 08:25 PM
5'-0" even. I'm the shortest of my friends, but when i'm home I feel normal because my older sister is shorter than me
- Joined: Dec 14 2015, 06:09 PM
162 cm or 5'3. Pretty average, altough some people call me either short or pretty tall ._.
- Joined: Feb 15 2016, 03:26 AM
I'm around 176cm (too lazy to search for the conversion). I pretty much stopped growing a few years ago haha