Share your masterpieces here.
- Joined: 13 May 2010, 11:10
super cool. even u should start making credit pages then. maybe something completely new art.
- Joined: 13 May 2010, 09:09
Yamapi Lover <3
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 10:59
You definitely should continue practising drawing since it already look that
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 02:44
That looks like it took quite a bit of time to do!
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 05:36
Lines are somewhat sloppy but I like it <3
- Joined: 12 Dec 2010, 20:56
Really nice work, keep up the great work!
- Joined: 01 Jan 2011, 17:24
The picture is awesome! It looks a little off along the details of the dress but I think it still looks really good!
I especially approve of the picture you chose; Ciel in a dress.
- Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 17:16
woowwww..it's awesomee..you are very talented, are you gping to art school? i'm an art school student but i can't draw something as good as your artwork..
- Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 05:12
That's amazing! I wish I could draw like that.. T_T
- Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 11:57
Gah! It's pretty Ciel (when isn't he pretty, though?)!
I especially like the way you colored it. He might actually look better blond. XD
(Oh, but he's so cute as he is!)
I love it!
- Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 17:04
You're very good with the details!
- Joined: 16 Dec 2015, 05:28
- Joined: 28 Nov 2015, 18:04
- Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 08:41
This one is really good
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 12:11
Wow! You're heaps better than me
- Joined: 31 Dec 2015, 19:08