Share your masterpieces here.
- Joined: May 13 2010, 11:10 AM
super cool. even u should start making credit pages then. maybe something completely new art.
- Joined: May 13 2010, 09:09 AM
Yamapi Lover <3
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Joined: Jun 22 2010, 10:59 AM
You definitely should continue practising drawing since it already look that
- Joined: Sep 23 2010, 02:44 AM
That looks like it took quite a bit of time to do!
- Joined: Nov 30 2010, 05:36 AM
Lines are somewhat sloppy but I like it <3
- Joined: Dec 12 2010, 08:56 PM
Really nice work, keep up the great work!
- Joined: Jan 1 2011, 05:24 PM
The picture is awesome! It looks a little off along the details of the dress but I think it still looks really good!
I especially approve of the picture you chose; Ciel in a dress.
- Joined: Jan 31 2011, 05:16 PM
woowwww..it's awesomee..you are very talented, are you gping to art school? i'm an art school student but i can't draw something as good as your artwork..
- Joined: Feb 24 2011, 05:12 AM
That's amazing! I wish I could draw like that.. T_T
- Joined: Feb 24 2011, 11:57 AM
Gah! It's pretty Ciel (when isn't he pretty, though?)!
I especially like the way you colored it. He might actually look better blond. XD
(Oh, but he's so cute as he is!)
I love it!
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 05:04 PM
You're very good with the details!
- Joined: Dec 16 2015, 05:28 AM
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 06:04 PM
- Joined: Dec 27 2015, 08:41 AM
This one is really good
- Joined: Dec 28 2015, 12:11 PM
Wow! You're heaps better than me
- Joined: Dec 31 2015, 07:08 PM