New television series you like?

Discuss about your favorite drama or movies here.

New television series you like?

kittendreamz
Advanced Member
kittendreamz
Advanced Member

27 Jan 2016, 22:17 #1

Is there anything out at the moment that has people interested? A majority of the time I'm a huge kid and nerd and just stick to anime and manga as my favorite medium. There's been a number of new shows though that have caught my interest.

Supergirl is the LA show that's really taken me by surprise! I've never read the comics, so I can't say how accurate it is in that regard. I really enjoy the story telling though and character. She's super cute, and it's not as dark and depressing as I feel some other super hero stories have and can be.

What shows are everyone else into at the moment?

hikari07
Advanced Member
hikari07
Advanced Member

31 Jan 2016, 11:56 #2

Haven't picked up any new series to watch. I just stick with what I started before (The Vampire Diaries and The Originals).

I'm too preoccupied with video games right now to check out new series I might like. :P

02 Feb 2016, 07:15 #3

I really like the new Marco Polo series on Netflix. They do such a great job with the costuming and recreating the world at that time period. And the story is pretty compelling.

Annie_May
Advanced Member
Annie_May
Advanced Member

10 Feb 2016, 22:24 #4

Agent Carter is my favourite thing at the moment. I also recommend Jessica Jones but it is very dark, I haven't been able to finish the whole series yet because I needed a break. That's about all I've watched recently.