Newest Chapter

Discuss all about Screaming Lessons here.

Newest Chapter

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

11 Sep 2012, 11:44 #1

Is anyone as confused as I am about this chapter? >.<

mihax
Advanced Member
mihax
Advanced Member

13 Sep 2012, 03:51 #2

same here... I mean the "bully" thing is so fast and I somehow got confused on that curse about the notebook.

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

19 Sep 2012, 07:28 #3

Ahh! It's because we both skimmed through the first couple of pages apparently. When I reread it, I found the part we missed. Apparently, if you write your name in the book, your wish is supposed to come true...

With the second part released, the first part also makes a lot more sense :D, Plus, it's sooo cute >.< *squee*. The rare happy endings that come in ZG make me soo happy :]

mihax
Advanced Member
mihax
Advanced Member

23 Sep 2012, 13:42 #4

yeah... wahh.... how about the latest chapter?
somehow I cried a little on the story. specially the part that the man Miku saw on the bus was her grandpa...

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

23 Sep 2012, 16:13 #5

Ack! No kidding... I wasn't sure whether to cry or squee by the end of the chapter.
It was soo bittersweet and (imo) perfect... though yeah, it was really depressing in some ways T^T

mihax
Advanced Member
mihax
Advanced Member

23 Sep 2012, 17:11 #6

yup it really is...
wahh so good that I found out about this manga. :D

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

16 Dec 2012, 16:33 #7

mihax @ Sep 23 2012, 01:42 PM wrote: yeah... wahh.... how about the latest chapter?
somehow I cried a little on the story. specially the part that the man Miku saw on the bus was her grandpa...
I somehow figured it out pretty fast, his connection to her...
Although I have to say, I was rather confused since this chapter actually ended somewhat on the happy side - very untypical for SL.

The Boyfriend Story one is pretty nice.
Although the way the final scene describes it, it constantly mentions Human Birthrates at 0. Does this mean that virtual people can reproduce or would virtual people simply create another virtual child?

C-A

Harumi
Advanced Member
Harumi
Advanced Member

16 Dec 2012, 23:29 #8

Hmm, I wonder? I think they can't reproduce but can make virtual children through the game. Since Mei could create Akira even though she was virtual.

The next chapter (first chapter of v8) is really really scary. I think it's the scariest one for me. Please look foward to it. @.@

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

17 Dec 2012, 03:54 #9

Maybe even if they can reproduce, they don't want to, so it doesn't matter? After all, it's easier to just make a kid (and the created kid will be better, to boot XD)

And the happy endings might be because it was a Special Chapter. Those seem to have a tendency (or at least a higher chance) of ending on a happier note :D

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

30 Dec 2012, 12:39 #10

Okay, Chapter 29 was pretty creepy.
But I can say straight away, it's impossible to do that - getting rid of your organs? I suppose they leave the heart and lungs, as those are essential for living. But what about the liver and kidneys - those are just as important. I suppose these girls don't eat or drink or require the toilet anymore... although that would mean they don't obtain any nutrients, so they should be decaying already...

C-A

Harumi
Advanced Member
Harumi
Advanced Member

01 Jan 2013, 01:10 #11

Man, I was completely creeped out when I read that, it really hits home because I know so many of my friends trying extreme diets. @.@

But yeah, I was thoroughly shocked at her getting rid of her insides... I don't think it has to be organs, but like maybe her muscles/flesh on the inside, too.

mihax
Advanced Member
mihax
Advanced Member

01 Jan 2013, 06:56 #12

true. one of the creepiest chapter I've read here.
I mean, for the sake of being slim even organs need to be removed? or some parts of her bones or something...

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

01 Jan 2013, 13:18 #13

Harumi @ Jan 1 2013, 01:10 AM wrote: But yeah, I was thoroughly shocked at her getting rid of her insides... I don't think it has to be organs, but like maybe her muscles/flesh on the inside, too.
If it was muscle or flesh, she would be incapable of even standing up!
Basically, if you remove your insides (whether organs or flesh/muscle) you'd be incapable of living, so... I guess that's a reason why I don't like this chapter that much. The others are also about stuff that is theoretically impossible, but also very possilbe as well.
Like the make-believe sisters.
That happens. That's an understandable thing and can creep you out, when reading it. That drowning in the pool? Also possible... but this one? It's just... No. Doesn't work.

C-A

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

03 Jan 2013, 06:37 #14

*shivers*
I think it was creepier than normal since the chapter hits close to home for most girls and possibly some boys as well...

But yeah, it is a *tad* unrealistic. I mean, I suppose they might be able to take out parts of organs, maybe a kidney, maybe slivers of bone and muscle, but its doubtful... >.<

Then again, its manga, and most of it has been relatively unrealistic as well, so meh. Whatever XD

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

03 Jan 2013, 11:36 #15

Whenever I hear that it hits close to home cause girls go on diets a lot and want to be thin, I always wonder if I am a freak....
Then I tell myself that I know I'm a freak. I only had a medicinal diet full of rye bread and such for a year, but never to lose weight or anything. Don't really want to, anyway. XD

C-A

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

03 Jan 2013, 12:11 #16

Naah, if you've never wanted to diet, that's a good thing :D

But a diet of rye bread? Why? (And randomly, if you were doing a diet, that's a bad idea; bread, no matter what form, is fattening -- though rye and wheat, I suppose, is less so than plain white bread... XD Bread has too many yummy, yummy carbs that I love eating.. ehehhehe :P)

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

03 Jan 2013, 22:04 #17

Not really rye, I just don't remember the english term.... whole-grain? I think whole-grain. Instead of normal white bread, I get whole-grain braid, whole-grain noodles, etc. No sweets - although I was allowed some as time went on - instead, my snacks were a tomato or some cucumber, pickles.
Just a whole change of diet for a year.
That has ruined my taste for chocolate and stuff. I still get cravings for cake, but I never find the ideal cake I want! XD

C-A

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

04 Jan 2013, 03:37 #18

Gah! That's impressively healthy... Congratulations? It's better to eat healthy regularly anyways :P *is slightly jelly that you can manage*

Any particular reason that caused you to change your diet like that though?

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

04 Jan 2013, 12:27 #19

A digestional illness that they took care of and, to prevent it from appearing again, made me diet like that for a year.
I still eat tomatoes as snacks and such, but I also eat a lot of fatty foods, so... hehe.

C-A

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

20 Jan 2013, 09:50 #20

Apologies for double posting

Hey a new chapter!
Already first page and I see a mistake - White Day isn't when a girl gives chocolate to a guy. She receives a gift in return for giving chocolates the month before, hihi. :D

Kind of... mh.
Well, never having wanted to be popular with everyone, I don't get it. Although how did that guy get his cream puffs into the school? Somebody delivered them for him?

But since it's been a day or two... shouldn't she have already digested them and probably expelled them as well?

C-A

Harumi
Advanced Member
Harumi
Advanced Member

22 Jan 2013, 06:00 #21

Hmm, I think White Day isn't specifically a boy giving chocolate to a girl. I think it's more about returning the favor since they gave you something on Valentine's Day.

Good for you to mention about the digestion thing, if you read the extras in the next chapter, you'll laugh. xD

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

22 Jan 2013, 22:32 #22

I'll look forward to that next chapter then! XD

I know. My post said that a girl "receives a gift in return for giving chocolates the month before" and nothing about her getting chocolate in return.
According to some of the dating sims I have played, though, chocolate is an option of a return gift! XD

C-A

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

02 Mar 2013, 10:56 #23

Wow, the latest chapter was.... boring.
Then again, I don't understand the essence behind popularity - I don't care for it, so I would never let myself emotionally blackmailed into bullying someone, just so I can be popular.

C-A

Harumi
Advanced Member
Harumi
Advanced Member

04 Mar 2013, 05:16 #24

I didn't like that chapter either, I'm not sympathetic enough to bully victims unfortunately so I didn't feel sorry for Saku. And I can't believe Saku could forgive Ren so easily!

Cat-Alin
Advanced Member
Cat-Alin
Advanced Member

04 Mar 2013, 14:05 #25

It's not very... scary, even. As soon as Yumi appeared, I was all, "Hey that's not your uniform. Your probably just an illusion".

We don't feel sorry for the friend, we don't feel like we should care about them, it's.... it's half-hearted. Like they wanted to make a "Don't bully" message and tried to shove it into a chapter.
At least the previous bullying chapters had some "real" bullying tactics that could be scary.

C-A