5 posts • Page 1 of 1
If you have a question or concern, please do post them here. Please also report dead links here.
- Joined: Nov 28 2015, 05:26 PM
Yona will be released every other month, starting from August. this was according to Viz Shojo Beat on tumbler.
Yona questions answered
I’m going to answer this publicly:
Hi! I’m looking forward to Yona of the Dawn Vol. 1! It’s on my to-buy list xD I have a few questions. Firstly, is the back cover the same as the Japanese release? And secondly, will this get an aggressive release schedule in order to catch up with the Japanese? Thank you for taking the time to read this message!
1. No, our back cover image is not the same as the tankoubon, which has a small image. We are using different images to showcase the art.
2. You can see the release schedule–a new volume every other month–on Amazon
3. Yes, there will be a digital option too (VIZ apps, Nook, Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, Kobo, ComiXology). We have rights in these territories:
US/CAN/SGP/PHL, UK/IR/SA/IND, AU/NZ
#manga#shojo beat#Yona of the Dawn#akayona#akatsuki no yona
0 people like this
- Joined: Nov 19 2011, 06:53 AM