Official English Release of AnY

If you have a question or concern, please do post them here. Please also report dead links here.

Official English Release of AnY

Ceres
Ceres

30 Mar 2016, 13:44 #1

Any clues on how often a new volume will be released? I love this series and I can't wait to buy the manga to show support.

Silverfoxkit
Advanced Member
Silverfoxkit
Advanced Member

01 Apr 2016, 00:14 #2

Yona will be released every other month, starting from August. this was according to Viz Shojo Beat on tumbler.

Yona questions answered
I’m going to answer this publicly:

Hi! I’m looking forward to Yona of the Dawn Vol. 1! It’s on my to-buy list xD I have a few questions. Firstly, is the back cover the same as the Japanese release? And secondly, will this get an aggressive release schedule in order to catch up with the Japanese? Thank you for taking the time to read this message!

1. No, our back cover image is not the same as the tankoubon, which has a small image. We are using different images to showcase the art.

2. You can see the release schedule–a new volume every other month–on Amazon

3. Yes, there will be a digital option too (VIZ apps, Nook, Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, Kobo, ComiXology). We have rights in these territories:

US/CAN/SGP/PHL, UK/IR/SA/IND, AU/NZ

-Editor Nancy
#manga#shojo beat#Yona of the Dawn#akayona#akatsuki no yona
13 notes

Alechanhime

29 May 2016, 13:52 #3

Wow, I'm looking forward to buying theses volumes >.<

hikari07
Advanced Member
hikari07
Advanced Member

02 Jun 2016, 08:36 #4

Thanks for sharing, Silverfoxkit.

I like that there's a digital version. Is that the trend now?

I'd like to have a physical copy but it might be hard. Haven't tried ordering anything from outside my country so it will be a challenge.

minoupitou

17 Nov 2016, 23:25 #5

Every other month! :o At least that means I can space out my purchases...