Stationery?

Talk about anything here!

Stationery?

peachllama

Dec 24 2015, 10:23 AM #1

Are any of you into stationery?
I'm terribly obsessed with it. I have sooo much different kinds of paper and I love stickers to another extreme. I also love keeping a planner.

kunoichihime
Advanced Member
kunoichihime
Advanced Member

Dec 24 2015, 11:21 AM #2

Do pens count? :lol:

I have this uncanny obsession with pens ever since I was in high school. I usually go to the pen area (especially while waiting around for someone) and spend a lot of time looking/browsing pens. I also tend to buy pens that I don't need and just put them on my desk. My hubby has to drag me away from them sometimes :lol:

heyleigh05

Dec 24 2015, 05:51 PM #3

My mom loves stationary. She always stops in the stationary section in Target just to look for cute or funny thank you cards; she always buys thank you cards. And when I went on a tour of my university she ha already accumulated sticky notes and pens representing the university.
Personally, I'm not that into stationary but I found Downton Abbey thank you cards one day and I was obsessed with them.

peachllama

Dec 24 2015, 11:11 PM #4

@kunoichihime

Yess! Pens do count. Oh gosh I love pens too. I have like over 100 gel pens and like over 300 markers. I swear one day I will go broke and all I will have are the markers and pens I've accumulated over the years. They truly are my babies. I also have this terrible habit of immediately heading towards the pen section of a store.

@Heyleigh05

Target is like my go-to place for cheap stationery. Your mom should check out the dollar spot because they have really cute thank you cards sets for 3 bucks. Your mom is my spirit animal; accumulating sticky notes and pens within (what I would assume to be) a couple of hours.

kunoichihime
Advanced Member
kunoichihime
Advanced Member

Dec 25 2015, 02:29 AM #5

peachllama @ Dec 24 2015, 11:11 PM wrote:@kunoichihime

Yess! Pens do count. Oh gosh I love pens too. I have like over 100 gel pens and like over 300 markers. I swear one day I will go broke and all I will have are the markers and pens I've accumulated over the years. They truly are my babies. I also have this terrible habit of immediately heading towards the pen section of a store.

@Heyleigh05

Target is like my go-to place for cheap stationery. Your mom should check out the dollar spot because they have really cute thank you cards sets for 3 bucks. Your mom is my spirit animal; accumulating sticky notes and pens within (what I would assume to be) a couple of hours.
Wow, you're even more obsessed with pens than I am :lol:

I tend not to buy packs since they have color shades that I don't like. I only buy pens that have cute casings and really nice ink to them. Even if it's a really inexpensive one from the dollar store, I wouldn't mind. XD

@heyleigh05
does your have any plans on using the cards, or does she hoard them and pile them up in the corner?

cocochip

Dec 30 2015, 09:53 PM #6

I just started a ring planner and I suddenly love stationary more than anything. If anyone knows where to find cute stickers, post-its, and paper clips let me know! I will definitely check out Target soon

cocochip

Jan 4 2016, 03:58 PM #7

Update: I went to Target, and the dollar spot was incredible <3 ;-; totally worth the trip ahhh. I bought some pink sprinkle post-its, heart shaped paper clips, pink heart washi tape and pretty folders that I cut into dividers. They have lots of valentines day themed stuff out so everything is super cute and girly

kairos
kairos

Jan 5 2016, 05:06 AM #8

My soulmates. I have a bazillion pens, I highly recommend Pentel Slicci ones. I'm also obsessed with dot grid paper ><

Reiryoku

Jan 6 2016, 04:22 PM #9

pens X__x don't tell me about them XD
I also have a million of various small notebooks and sketchbooks. because I'm obsessed at always carrying one with me to write/draw on the go. but still, I have waaaay more little notebooks than I need ^^'

Dolciette

Jan 7 2016, 01:09 AM #10

Notebooks, for me. :lol: I have so many notebooks that I bought simply because I liked the characters on them (Monokuro Boo, Rilakkuma). Thankfully, I've managed to control my purchasing tendencies... and am currently trying to actually use them. XD

hakaw
hakaw

Mar 10 2016, 10:56 AM #11

In addition to 5 sketchbooks I'm currently using in rotation, I have a box full of blank notebooks that are just too pretty to use, tons of colourful post-its, and of course too much coloured pens. XD

lalaloo
lalaloo

Mar 27 2016, 06:17 PM #12

I love collecting pens and small notebooks, even though I never end up using the notebooks.

minoupitou

Nov 17 2016, 09:51 PM #13

At my last job, our Facilities Manager ordered us Muji notebooks, and it has been love ever since.

I buy too many cards (greeting cards, thank you cards, holiday cards, blank cards) because they're so cute I can't help myself. The card section in Target is my weakness.

kairos
kairos

Dec 23 2016, 07:27 AM #14

I can't stop buying signo pens and dot grid notebooks :(