The Professor Layton Thread

Discuss about your favorite games here.

The Professor Layton Thread

cyanoscarlet
Advanced Member
cyanoscarlet
Advanced Member

Dec 22 2015, 12:08 AM #1

Complete this sentence: A true gentleman...

Just kidding. Discuss the Professor Layton series here!

Starter topics:
- Favorite game?
- Favorite character?
- Best moment in the game?
- Which puzzle/s do you like/remember/whatever?

Clairebeebuzz

Dec 30 2015, 06:56 AM #2

Azran was my favorite Layton game because I was obsessed with Castle in the Sky as a child.

Of course, the crossover with Phoenix Wright was the best gaming-related thing to ever happen to me!

cyanoscarlet
Advanced Member
cyanoscarlet
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2015, 06:32 PM #3

Ach, I haven't played that yet! :((

Actually since I don't have a 3DS, I will settle for watching the Let's Plays online of Miracle Mask and Azran Legacy.

But so far, my favorite would be (of course) Unwound Future. The ending scene ripped my heart out.
Of course, the crossover with Phoenix Wright was the best gaming-related thing to ever happen to me!
Thou spoketh the truth. :D (Again, Let's Play on YouTube.)

It's actually very very similar to Diabolical Box. Get transported to weird town, expose town secret, town isn't actually what it is. Haha.

I say Phoenix was voiced the best here - better than in Dual Destinies, in fact.

Yoonassi

Jan 19 2016, 05:58 AM #4

My favorite is also Unwound Future because anything that rips my heart out is an instant fave for me. I'm a masochist, haha.

I wonder if it's possible to get another crossover of Ace Attorney and Professor Layton...it was soooo good ;____;

yhrxssi
yhrxssi

Feb 13 2016, 01:33 PM #5

Ahh, Professor Layton... One of my top games that I treasure ;;
Not only does it challenge your intelligence, it also has a good plot in every single game. Many plot twists and mysterious to unfold. I love this game to bits as much as Ace Attorney. You can not believe how hyped I was when they had a crossover between the two.

My favorite character in the game would be Layton of course. His personality is one of my favorites in games and his intelligence is just amazing. How he can figure things out way before anybody and players can. It amazes me though it is a fictional game, but it still does.

There isn't a favorite that I have since I love all games so much ㅠㅠ