Talk about anything here!
- Joined: 16 Dec 2015, 13:11
That point at the beach where you look down and all you see is a dark blue. At the same time I like diving....
- Joined: 14 Dec 2015, 22:50
The scariest things in the whole world are spiders... I really hate them >.<
- Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 10:55
Poisonous animals, fire and strangers. I would be most afraid of strangers. I don't trust easily nowadays.
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 13:30
I'm scared of Heights and every insects
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 16:48
I'm scared of heights. REALLY SCARED of heights. I'm also scared of spiders.
- Joined: 20 Dec 2015, 20:45
- Joined: 29 Nov 2015, 10:58
Caterpillars. They are creepy.
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 22:17
I'm most afraid of heights, drowning, and talking in front of crowds/being in crowds.
I really should learn to swim though since I live in a coastal city...
- Joined: 24 Dec 2015, 09:41
I'm scared to death when I'm over 15ft off the ground. I went to the mountains as a kid and the whole time I was so dizzy that I wanted to vomit the whole ride. It was terrible.
- Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 22:29
I am scared of:
- spiders and bugs! I keep my windows closed at night, even during hot summer nights, because I am afraid that some "monsters" may fly into my room.
- people dressed up as mascots... All those huge walking teddy bears, Santas... I know this fear is illogical and maybe a bit silly, but srsly... what is logical about any fear?
- being alone.
- Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 15:45
I'm afraid of the unknown mostly, death for example
- Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 08:41
I'm also Scared of Clowns
- Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 19:15
i am just kidding
the things that i am mostly afraid of are natural phenomenons as erthquakes and such
- Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 15:22
Insects, especially spiders...
I'm not a big fan of scary movies either xD
- Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 16:02
The only thing im truly scared of, is that I'm constantly scared of my future. Considering I really dont like how I'm living at the moment, I'm afraid that I'll neever change or be able to live on my own.
- Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 08:12
I am scared of heights. Also, that my kids might die before me, but I try not to think of that. I am afraid that while I am supervisor at the hospital I work at there will be a major event, earthquake, fire, etc. that I will have to take charge and get us through it. Being an adult sucks.
- Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 02:33
Scary Ghost, thriller, mystery related things (show, anime, manga, movie, drama.
occasionally pool since I feel unsafe sometimes.
- Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 10:02
insects and spiders... *shudder
- Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 09:48
I'm terrified of cockroaches. I don't even like hearing/saying the name. I would rather be buried alive than surrounded by them.
- Joined: 09 May 2016, 18:18
Being worthless. I don't want to feel like I have no value or can't contribute anything. That terrifies me.
- Joined: 11 May 2016, 23:34
I'm scared of spiders and snakes
- Joined: 02 Nov 2016, 04:12
Roaches, One time I thought I saw one and that's all I needed to lose my sh*t.